Jeanie Williamson is facilitating this weeks service.
St John Memories-Rambling thru our Past
~~Jeanie and friends
Jeanie, Suki, Radha, Andrea and Joel, Gail, Deborah, Cheryl, and a few maybe’s will tell heart warming stories of past St John memories. We will step back in time and enjoy a smile, laugh, maybe even a tear or two.
Please contact Jeanie (340)642-9177 if you have a story to tell. The story should be no more than 5 minutes long and has these 3 qualities. 1. Only in St John 2. The incident is why we love it here. 3. Connects us with the good old days.
Information about our Fellowship
- Sunday Services are held in the Great Room of the Gift Hill School, Lower/Elementary Campus, at 10:00 AM from late October through early June. Please be seated before 10 so we can begin on time. Directions can be found at our website at http://www.uufstjohn.com. Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/uufstjohn.
- If you would like a ride from the Cruz Bay Ferry Dock, please call Gerry Londergan at 340-643-2541 at least one day in advance.
- Children are invited to attend the service.
- Members and friends frequently meet for lunch after Sunday service. We welcome visitors to join us.
- To reach UUF guest apartment and visiting speakers call 340-693-8392.
- Offerings are taken during Sunday Services to cover our operational costs. Your contribution helps to pay for the operational costs of our fellowship like: rent, utilities and cleaning of the apartment for our guest speakers; rent and liability insurance of the school room for Sunday Services; in addition to the cost of our piano accompanist, child care during service, and our dues to the National and Distinct UU.
- If you have a topic you would like to share at a Sunday Service or know of a minister who might be interested in coming to St. John, please email Suki at firstname.lastname@example.org.